- At Walton Arts Center
495 W. Dickson St.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Monday - Friday / 10am to 6pm
Saturday 12pm to 4pm
- One hour prior to showtime
- At Walmart AMP
5079 West Northgate Rd.
Rogers, AR 72758
Monday - Friday / 10am to 5pm
Saturday & Sunday / Open at noon on concert days only
- Phone: (479) 443.5600
- Fax: (479) 443.9024
Leaving an Arts Legacy
By joining Walton Arts Center’s Encore Society, you have an opportunity to ensure the arts will remain a cornerstone of our community for years to come with a planned gift. Planned gifts come in all shapes and sizes and are tailored to meet your family’s needs. Whether you leave a designated gift in your will or you prepare a gift of retirement assets to Walton Arts Center, making a planned gift enables you to extend the legacy of your love for the arts beyond your lifetime, while protecting your family and reducing your taxes today.
4 Easy Ways to Make a Difference . . . for Decades
1. Unrestricted Bequest: This gift is given without restrictions and allows Walton Arts Center to determine the most pressing need for the funds at the time of its receipt.
2. Restricted Bequest: This gift allows you to specify how Walton Arts Center will use the funds. When planning for a restricted bequest, it is best to consult us before you execute your will to be certain your intent can be fulfilled.
3. Honorary or Memorial Bequest: This gift is given in honor or in memory of someone special and we are pleased to provide appropriate recognition.
4. Endowed Bequest: This gift allows you to restrict the principal of your gift, requiring Walton Arts Center to hold the funds permanently and use only the income or a percentage of the fund each year. Endowed bequests are an easy way to ensure your gift continues giving indefinitely.
I’m in! What’s next?
To learn more and begin the process of making a planned gift to Walton Arts Center, contact your family’s financial advisor to discuss which planned gift type is best for you and your long-term needs.
Contact a member of Walton Arts Center’s Development Team directly at 479-571-2759 to discuss your options for supporting the arts today and for years to come. We can connect you with a team of trusted, local financial advisors who have volunteered their services to assist you with your planned gift. We are proud to partner with Frost, PLLC; Arvest Trust Company; and Smith Hurst, PLC for your planned giving needs.